Ain’t Nothing To Do
I’ve made some changes to my scripts! Exciting. Sorta. Kinda.
Got a name change. The code hasn’t changed at all. I started getting annoyed by the formatting and the underscore between pressure and detector.
Now it looks a whole lot more like other scripts in your arsenal.
Heh. Arse… nal.
There have been a ton of improvements and fixes here. I realize it’s bad form to generalize like this, but I went into overdrive making sure things were nice and tidy for GroupBy. There have been improvements to XML querying and processing, how data gets pulled in and correlated, and finally how it gets displayed.
get_letters and get_numbers
What sweet little helper functions! They’ve been updated to include versions that don’t require a numbers table.
Thanks for reading!